PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the terms and conditions under which The Number One Kft. (registered seat and postal address for correspondence: H-1066 Budapest, Jókai UTC 1.; company registration number: 01 09 209364; contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; hereinafter “IBRAND DESIGN”), a company that currently operates the sales of the IBRAND DESIGN services in Hungary, as data controller for the purposes of this Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter, jointly “Us” or “the Data Controller”), process the personal data that you provide Us with when using the website www.ibrand.hu (hereinafter, “the Website”).
When using the Platform, each time you provide Us with or it is necessary for Us to access any kind of information which, due to its characteristics, allows us to identify you, such as your name, surname, email address, billing or shipping address, telephone number, VAT number, type of device or credit or debit card number, order data, data relating to your activities on the Platform, any data that may be concluded from such data, etc. (hereinafter, “Personal Data”), whether for purposes of browsing, purchasing our products or using our services or functionalities, you will be subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy, Use and Purchase Conditions and other documents cited therein (jointly “the Terms and Conditions”), which are applicable at all times and should be reviewed to ensure you agree with them.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
- Please, bear in mind that before using any of our services or functionalities, you must read this Privacy and Cookies Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section regarding the service or functionality. In each section, you can see if there are any specific conditions for use, or if they require specific processing of your Personal Data.
- Not providing certain compulsory information may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Website. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and exact, and agrees to report any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with the Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent for these details to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, to Data controller or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
- The Data Controller, as appropriate, shall use Personal Data for the following purposes:Data provided by the customer:
- We collect the personal data you provide when the customer use our products and services or otherwise interact with us, such as when you create an account, contact us, participate in an online survey or use our online help.
- Data about payments: If the customer makes a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping, and contact details.
- Data about use of our services and products: When the customer visits our website, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
2. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
- If you authorize your subscription to the IBRAND DESIGN Newsletter, we will provide you with information regarding our products and services through different means, such as by email. Assuming that you have given your prior consent to such marketing use, subscription to the IBRAND DESIGN Newsletter may entail using Personal Data to make personalized advertising related to our products and services available to you via email, SMS or any of our other electronic media or those of third parties.
- With the aim of improving the service we provide you with, we hereby inform you that Personal Data related to your purchases at online or physical stores, tastes and preferences may be used for the purpose of analysis, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our client interaction.
- If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences related to the sending of these commercial communications through the My Account section. You can also unsubscribe through our latest Newsletter in the footer section at any time.
3. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- The Data controller undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request. If you decide to exercise these rights, and if part of the personal data you provided was your email address, we would ask you to please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation. For more information, please, see below.
- Should you experience any infringement or misuse of your data, kindly contact us first so that we may resolve any issues amicably. However, in such cases, you are entitled to seek legal redress from a court of law (you may initiate legal action before the court competent as per your permanent or temporary residential address), or contact the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (hereinafter: NAIH) either by phone: +36 1 391-1400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or in person at H-1125 Budapest, Szilagyi Erzsebet fasor 22/C, and kindly refer to the website of the authority should you need more information: www.naih.hu.
3.1. Affected Rights and Opportunities for Enforcement
- You may request the information concerned to handle your personal data and may request the rectification of your personal data or, with the exception of mandatory data, cancellation, revocation, discretion and right of protest as indicated in the record and the above mentioned contact details of the data controller.
3.2 Right to information
- The Number One Kft. shall take appropriate measures to ensure that all information relating to the processing of personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and to Articles 15 to 22, and Article 34, in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, in a clear and unambiguous manner.
3.3 Right to access to the subject
- The person concerned has the right to be informed by the data controller about whether his personal data is being processed and, if such data is being processed, he has the right to have access to personal data and the following information:
- the aims of data management;
- the categories of personal data involved;
- the categories of recipients or recipients with whom or which personal data will be communicated or disclosed, including, in particular, third country addressees or international organizations; the intended duration of the storage of personal data;
- Limitation of rectification, deletion or limitation of data and right of protest;
- the right to file a complaint addressed to the supervisory authority;
- Data sources information;
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as the logic used and the understandable information on how relevant such data management is and what the likely consequences for the affected person are.
The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the submission of the application
3.4 Right to Cancellation
In the event of any of the following reasons, the person concerned is entitled to disclose, upon request, the personal data of The Number One Kft without undue delay:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise treated;
- the party concerned withdraws the consent of the data controller and has no other legal basis for data handling;
- the person concerned objects to data handling and has no prior legitimate reason for data handling;
- personal data has been unlawfully handled;
- the personal data should be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation imposed on the controller in the Union or Member States’ law;
- the collection of personal data has been linked to the provision of information society services. Deleting data cannot be initiated if data management is required;
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- the fulfillment of an obligation under EU or Member State law for the processing of personal data for the data controller, or for the purpose of carrying out a task carried out in the exercise of public authority exercised in the public interest or on the data controller; for the purpose of archiving, scientific and historical research or for statistical purposes in the public health field, in the public interest; or for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims.
3.5 Right to Restrict Data Management
At the request of the person concerned, The Number One Kft. restricts the processing of data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the person concerned disputes the accuracy of the personal data; in this case, the restriction refers to the period of time that allows the accuracy of the personal data to be verified;
- Data handling is illegal and the data subject is opposed to the deletion of the data and instead asks to restrict their use;
- the data controller no longer needs personal data for data processing, but the data subject requires them to submit, enforce, or protect legal claims; or
- the person concerned objected to data handling; in this case, the restriction applies to the duration of determining whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over the legitimate grounds of the party concerned.
If data processing is restricted, personal data may be handled only with the consent of the person concerned or with the submission, validation or protection of legal claims or the protection of the rights of a natural or legal person, or in the public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3.6 Right of media
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data that he or she has accessed to the data controller in a fragmented, widely used machine-readable format and transmit such data to another data controller.
3.7 Right to protest
The person concerned is entitled to object at any time to the processing of data necessary for the execution of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority exercised on the data controller for the purposes of his or her own personal situation or for the treatment of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, including profiling based on those provisions too. In the event of a protest, the data controller may not process personal data unless it is justified by compelling reasons of lawfulness that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or which relate to the submission, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
3.8 Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling
The data subject shall be entitled to exclude the scope of a decision based solely on automated data management, including profiling, which would have a bearing on him or would have a significant effect on him.
3.9 Right to Withdrawal
The person concerned has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
3.10 Right to Court
In case of breach of his or her rights, the data subject may turn to the court. The court proceeds out of court.
4. OTHER NECESSARY USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Data to the mentioned companies belonging to IBRAND DESIGN or to third parties who provide us with support services, such as financial bodies, entities that fight against fraud, providers of technological, logistical, transport and delivery services, customer services and/or services that analyse the transactions made on the Platform with the aim of offering users sufficient guarantees in commercial operations, etc. For purposes of service efficiency, said collaborators and providers may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories situated outside of the European Economic Area, which do not provide the same level of data protection as that of your country, or, as the case may be, as that of the European Union. A list of these companies is available upon request through the above stated contacts.
By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you are expressly authorising us to process and share your Personal Data with the above mentioned companies belonging to the IBRAND DESIGN and/or to transfer your Personal Data to the referred service providers located outside of the European Economic Area for the purposes described herein. Equally, we inform you that we will need to access to your historical data in respect of which other companies belonging to IBRAND DESIGN may have acted as Data controller, and which we need to process as Data controller in order to fulfil the abovementioned purposes as Data Controllers and provide you with a complete service.
The Data controller will use the following data processors in respect of the data mentioned above:
NAME OF THE DATA PROCESSOR PROCESSING ACTIVITIY PROVIDED
The Number One Kft.
Jókai utca 1.
NEWSLETTER DATA PROCESSING
MailChimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
5. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
6. DATA SECURITY
To maintain the accuracy of the personal data we process, to prevent unauthorised access and ensure the lawful use of your data, IBRAND DESIGN implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures. For instance, we use SSL protocols to protect the transmission of your personal data online, credit card details will be converted into encrypted codes and all your data will be stored on secure servers accessible only to such employees and subcontractors of the data controller who need to know such data for the due and lawful performance of their duties and who are bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
7. PHYSICAL STORAGE
- Your personal information (that is, the data that may be associated with you) can be treated in the following way: on the one hand, technical data on your computer, browser, web address, visited pages, on the other hand, you may also provide your name, contact details or other information if you intend to contact us personally using this site.
- Technically recorded data during the operation of the system: the data of the computer of the person concerned generated during the voting and recorded by the www.ibrand.hu system as an automatic result of the technical processes. Data that is automatically recorded will be logged automatically when entering or exiting, without the particular statement or action of the person concerned. This data can not be linked to other personal user data except in cases that are legally binding. The data is only available to www.ibrand.hu staff members.
9. DECLARATION ON DATA PROTECTION BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- If the IP anonymisation function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. This applies to European Union member states and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymization function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyze the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data.
- The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
This notice is based on the following regulations:
• Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information;
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
• Act XLVIII of 2008 on Essential Conditions of and Certain Limitations to Business Advertising;
• Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What is a Cookie?
- A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
- While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
- Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits.
- The information collected by the Cookies also enables us to improve the site by estimating numbers and patterns of use, the suitability of the website to the individual interests of the users, quicker searches.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
- We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
- The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
- You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While the settings are different in each browser. Cookies are normally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself.
- Which particular Cookies does this website use and for what purpose? The chart below shows the Cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (proprietary and by third parties).
- Technical and personalization cookies: for identification and authentication, browsing, interface customization, favorites…
These Cookies are used to identify the user during the session, prevent the user from repeating login processes on the website, speed up certain procedures on the website, remember the selections made during the session or on subsequent visits, remember the pages that they already visited, etc.